Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome to the Scentsable Sisters blog!

Welcome to Scentsable Sisters!  We are two sisters (Stacy and Bonnie) who want to take control of the health of our families. This blog is where we will share our journey with homemade natural products and Young Living Essential Oils.

My (Stacy) journey began with a desire to detoxify my home. I wish I could say we had already detoxified our pantry...but that will be a much longer, much more difficult journey for this family!  Instead, I decided to begin where I could...cleaning!.  No one in my family cares what I use when I clean, as long as they aren't asked to clean with me, lol.

I decided that I needed to try out these essential oils that I had heard so much about while I was searching for cleaning recipes. When a friend of mine invited me to a Young Living Essential Oils class online, I went and was hooked!  Not only would I have the ingredients to clean my home, we could get a good grip on several health issues we were battling.  I had no idea essential oils were so full of healing.

My favorite oil so far is Thieves. Within days of opening my kit, this fantastic little oil kept me from being down and out for several days with a virus that was going around our house. At the first hint of a sore throat I started drinking water with a drop or two of Thieves and never did get sick.  It was amazing!  I also love it for cleaning.  It took care of the mold and mildew in my shower as well as bleach, but without the toxic fumes!!

Thieves is also my favorite oil to diffuse. I love the cinnamon and cloves smell and it feels good to know that I'm cleaning the air, not polluting it more with chemicals and artificial perfumes!


If you'd like more information about getting your home detoxified or improving your health using essential oils, leave a comment below and I will get back to you.

To start your journey with Young Living Essential Oils click HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Do you love Young Living as much as we do? Do you have a Young Living story to share? Do you want more information about Young Living Essential Oils?